Hey all! I know this is silly but I wanted to share some things I have found during this time. Some fun things! I have discovered how to make playdough! It is soft, colorful, and I made the stuff smells like vanilla because the scent soothes Berry! I know that keeping our little ones entertained can be super hard when so much is limited. So to make the day a little more fun I want to share my super new, super fun Play Dough Recipe!
Marks Super Fun Play Dough
2 cups four
3/4 cup of sale
4 teaspoons of cream of tartar
2 cups of water
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- Combine all the dry and the wet materials in a pot.
- Cook over medium heat, stir the pot constantly
- You want to stir until it has thickened into a ball
- Let it cool for a little bit
- Then separate it into sections and add food dye and scents to make it your own special playdough!
Enjoy a fun filled playdough day!
Mark Oliver Wizard Goldstein