Hello All! This year I have been gardening and I have EIGHT zucchini plants and had no ideas on what to cook it as. After much searching I found zucchini crab cakes. They are delicious and everyone should try them! They are vegetarian and salty and a perfect summer snack.
- 2-3/4 cups grated zucchini
- 1-1/4 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons and 1-1/4 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1 cup and 3 tablespoons bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup and 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1-1/4 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning TM
- 1/4 cup and 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup and 1 tablespoon and 2 teaspoons vegetable oil for frying
Prep:20 minsCook:10 minsTotal:30 minsServings:5Yield:4 to 6 servings
- Step 1: In a large bowl, combine zucchini, egg, and butter or margarine. Stir in seasoned crumbs, minced onion, and seasoning. Mix well.
- Step 2: Shape mixture into patties. Dredge in flour.
- Step 3: In a medium skillet, heat oil over medium high heat until hot. Fry patties in oil until golden brown on both sides.
Enjoy The Snacks!
Winter and Mark